In the heart of the Swiss Alps, three-time world duathlon champion and multiple Ironman winner Oliver Bernhard’s ambition collided with the mind of an acclaimed Swiss engineer to develop the perfect running shoe.Bernhard set out to revolutionize the very concept of a running shoe by breaking its performance down to soft landings with enough support to boost takeoffs.After many prototypes perfecting the concept, the best-selling On Cloud sneaker was born with a highly adaptive sole proven to reduce muscle fatigue and lower heart rates.From this revolutionary design platform, On expanded with the all-weather editions, designed for travel, urban exploration, and athletic pursuits, as well as offering a full line of athletic wear for men and women.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Best for: Everyday
- A tennis-inspired sneaker with CloudTec? comfort. Developed with Roger Federer.
- Round toe
- Lace up
- Synthetic leather with retro stitching
- Comfort inner-sock construction, with sock liner featuring a hidden message
- Tailored Speedboard? for smooth rolling motion, concealed CloudTec? technology for nonstop comfort, herringbone grip pattern for traction
- Collar mesh and lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Synthetic leather: 60% polyurethane/40%nylon upper; polyester lining; EVA/rubber sole
Web ID: 3923188