In the heart of the Swiss Alps, three-time world duathlon champion and multiple Ironman winner Oliver Bernhard’s ambition collided with the mind of an acclaimed Swiss engineer to develop the perfect running shoe.Bernhard set out to revolutionize the very concept of a running shoe by breaking its performance down to soft landings with enough support to boost takeoffs.After many prototypes perfecting the concept, the best-selling On Cloud sneaker was born with a highly adaptive sole proven to reduce muscle fatigue and lower heart rates.From this revolutionary design platform, On expanded with the all-weather editions, designed for travel, urban exploration, and athletic pursuits, as well as offering a full line of athletic wear for men and women.
All those shoes with a performance look but no actual performance? On says it’s time to hit refresh. Introducing the Cloudnova, a Swiss-engineered sneaker that doesn’t just look technical, but has the performance to back it up.
– New CloudTec? configuration to diffuse shock from the street.
– Rubber elements provide reinforcement right where your foot rolls.
– Zero-gravity foam and a high-propulsion Speedboard? give you your energy right back.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size, runs narrow
- Best for: Everyday
- Featuring a new connected CloudTec? outsole with Zero-gravity foam that helps diffus impact combined with a Speedboard
- Round toe
- Lace up
- Logo at tongue, sides, sole edge and heel
- Pull tab at tongue
- Pull strap at heel
- Synthetic and polyester upper, polyester lining, rubber sole
Web ID: 4049232