In the heart of the Swiss Alps, three-time world duathlon champion and multiple Ironman winner Oliver Bernhard’s ambition collided with the mind of an acclaimed Swiss engineer to develop the perfect running shoe.Bernhard set out to revolutionize the very concept of a running shoe by breaking its performance down to soft landings with enough support to boost takeoffs.After many prototypes perfecting the concept, the best-selling On Cloud sneaker was born with a highly adaptive sole proven to reduce muscle fatigue and lower heart rates.From this revolutionary design platform, On expanded with the all-weather editions, designed for travel, urban exploration, and athletic pursuits, as well as offering a full line of athletic wear for men and women.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Best for: Everyday
- Meet the all-new Cloudflow. Now in its third generation and faster than ever. Featuring a fast- firing Speedboard? and Helion? superfoam for responsive power and soft landings.
- New eye-stay configuration for additional midfoot support
- Updated heel construction delivers a comfortable, durable hold
- Lace holder on tongue keeps lace endings locked down
- Almond toe
- Lace up
- 0.23″ heel
- Polyester upper, mesh lining, EVA/rubber sole
Web ID: 4049234